You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
1. Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
2. Make sure any outdoor furniture is put away or properly covered, including your grill.
3. Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
4. Clean debris from gutters and ensure down spouts are free of obstruction.
5. Check for leaks under sinks and toilets.
6. Check for cracks in your foundation, brick or stucco.
7. Review emergency procedures and ensure all the members of your family know what to do in the event of a home fire.
8. Examine your chimney. Clean flue; repair any cracks in flue or any loose or crumbling mortar.
As always, I appreciate referrals from my friends and past clients. If you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell real estate, please send them my way!
Click the link below from your mobile device to download my Personalized Re/Max App to search for homes anytime and from anywhere... www.GetMobile.Remax.com/DustinPellegrino
Curious to know the value of your home? Click here... https://rem.ax/2DdADGm